Win a Floyd Mayweather Jnr Undefeated Tour 2017 Signed Glove and 5 Pairs of Sheath Underwear
It's finally here. We have been waiting for some time to be able to launch this competition and we are really excited. All you have to do is like the Sheath UK page below to enter your name for the competition.
This is the biggest giveaway from a Men's Underwear Brand ever
(We're pretty sure it's huge anyway)
We recently released a Floyd Mayweather Jr video and it achieved 34k views. So our goal of 10,000 likes shouldn't be too hard for you guys.
Just check out the terms and conditions below then give the page a like. When we reach 10,000 likes on the page we will release the winner.
A little heads up. If this goes well we will be doing plenty more of these awesome competitions.
- The promoter is Sheath EU Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents anyone, except employees of Sheath EU Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/sheathuk/?fref=ts.
- A maximum of one entry per person. Any further attempts of entries will not be allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be 30/04/2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- 5 pairs of Sheath Men's Underwear are included in the prize. Sizes will be appropriate to the winner. The promotor accepts the right to choose the preferred model.
- A grand total of 10,000 likes must be achieved for the page www.facebook.com/sheathuk in order for the prize to be released.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entry to the competition is as follows: One entry if the Sheath UK page is liked by the entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your details to Sheath EU Ltd and not to any other party.
- Sheath EU Ltd's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. Sheath EU Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Sheath EU Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
So get the page liked and keep your eye out for the winner.